Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blogged down...by Halloween

This week’s been so blogging busy; I haven’t had time to pick a blogging Halloween costume! Oh the horrors. Looks like last year’s costume will be like re-fried beans, cooked up into a new casserole with macaroni and sprinkles on top.
I have this very cute, brown, renaissance-style dress that I went trick-or-treating as the Countess of Blood, Elisabeth Bathory.
Yes, I still go trick-or-treating and everyone still gives me candy.
But what can I turn that dress into this year, I wonder??? I could be a princess. That’s about all I can think of at all.
So it looks like the left over’s will be…drum roll. A Princess.
Subject change. My most memorable costumes include Little Bo Peep, the Black Cat, and the Goth Vampire. There are also classics like: the Madonna (the pop star, not the mother of Jesus), the Gypsy Fortune-teller, and the Cirque du Soleil Clown.
Sometimes when I’m pressed for time I don the Mask costume. It’s basically a mask. A cheap one from the dollar store that costs a buck.
It’s hard to believe Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. It’s just that I spend all my time helping everyone else with their costumes and then never have time for mine. My excuse this year is homework. Too much homework.
Like this blog, for instance.

No comments: